Thread: 3023 couch/bed
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 04:51 PM   #3
PopBeavers

I have the 2720. DW and I sleep well on the rear queen. We would not be happy with the double in the 2619.

DS, at 6 foot 5, sleeps well in the front double, but he takes up most of the space, being a very restless sleeper.

My nephew has slept on the dinette. He is about 6 foot even and sleeps more or less diagonally.

IMO, two adults would manage on the front double in the 2720 for a few nights, like a weekend, but a full week would likely become rather uncomfortable.

To put two on the dinette they need to be shorter than 6 foot, and not real wide. Two teens would be tight, but two middle school kids would likely fit, if they don't fight.

When DS and DD are with us, DS gets the front double. DD is welcome to the dinette. She would fit nicely because she is only about 5 foot 6. However, she prefers to be in her backpacking tent as far from the TM as she can get. Allegedly I snore. I have no doubt that if it were to storm severely that she would come over to the TM to stay dry and just put up with her allegations against me.