View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 12:01 PM   #3
PopBeavers

We have a 2005 TM 2720.

DW closes off the privacy curtains if we have guests. Not necessarily for the privacy, but some of our guests have started rumors that we snore.

The privacy curtains in the front have never been used.

I am 5 11 3/4 and have never hit my head, except a few times on the top of the door frame going into the bathroom.

Our son is 6 foot 4 plus a little. He has to duck more than I do (obviously) when going into the bathroom. He has plenty of clearance under the front shell, but the rear part of the rear shell is a little low for him.

He sleeps on the front bed. Usually occupying all of it with his gear and his flopping around.

Sometimes we take my brother-in-law and his 23 year old son. Nephew sleeps on the dinette (he is 6 foot) and his dad gets the front bed. They have no complaints.

Daughter, 25, always sleeps in her backpacking tent as far away from me as she can get. She is another contributor to the rumors of snoring.

I claim that the 2720 is comfortable for 4 adults, two on the queen, one on the double and one on the dinette.

The front bed and dinette can certainly be used by two people, as long as they are not too big. For young children it would not be a problem. By the time the kids are teens they would likely prefer to be in a tent away from the trailer when sleeping. Unless a big storm rolls in.