View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 03:10 PM   #5
Hondo

I don't think that you can buy one at the dealer. We went there last month and saw a "new" one that had been returned from a dealer that had gone out of business. They would not even give us a price, which I understand. No dealer could compete with the factory. They did have 20 to 30 Trailmanors ready for shipment. They do not have a showroom.
We went for much the same reason to look at the different sizes. They offered to show us anything in stock and were very patient with our questions. I recommend the tour. However, I doubt that they always have every model in stock. About 80% of Trailmanors are 2619s or 2720s. I guess that they are more popular because of weight, garage space, and price. If you go to the RV for sale sites at the top of this forum's home page, you will find dealers with models and prices listed. You might find a big dealer like the ones in Ohio and Colorado that have the Trailmanors you like in stock at a location much closer to home. I agree with Bill that the kitchen-bathroom module is the same except for extra counter and storage space in the larger units, and the ends of the units will make the difference. Good luck with your search.