View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 11:19 PM   #1
FotoCEO

Default Parking TM in tight quarters?

We are getting really close to getting our TM (3124KB) and TV (Toy. Sequoia), but are concerned about getting the TM down our driveway.

We share a driveway with two other neighbors, and we have two fairly tight turns to get all the way to our part of the driveway. The driveway is a one-way lane that is reasonably flat and paved, but our first turn has a brick wall on the inside of the turn and a fence in front (hmm, how to discribe this - as we are pulling in, there would be a wooden fence in front of us and a short brick wall to our left. At this point, our driveway turns to the left in front of the fence and around the wall).

My questions are, how much room in the turn do we need to pull the TM in? And, if we have to unhitch and move it the rest of the way by hand, should we get a hand dolly or just push it by hand? Are the TM's fairly easy to move on flat asphalt?

I've spent the last several nights reading through the posts and didn't come across any that address these issues, but if I've overlooked them, please link me up!

Thanks so much!

Joni