View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 07:59 PM   #3
G-V_Driver
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Why did you select a Trailmanor

D & D,

One of the best things about this site is that you can see all the posts from all the members all the way back to when it started. Reading some of them will give you a better feel for how the owners feel about the units than any testimonial most of us could write (in my case anyway.)

If you choose to look through all the posts, I think you will agree that they were not written by disgruntled owners. Speaking as one who was in your shoes about a year ago, I think you will also find a level of expertise and savvy among the group that will impress you for months and years to come

So, I encourage you to read a few of the posts in each thread and see what you think. What I discovered, and what I think you will discover as well, is that the owners like their units a lot.

Even some of those who have moved on to other brands (normally for suitability reasons, not because they didn't like the TM) are prone to remain as members of this site and continue to relate their positive thoughts about the TM line.

You will see that the units aren't perfect, and that the owners are constantly finding new and better ways to do things. The factory has incorporated many suggestions and improvements from the owners group into the new trailers, and the relationship between the manufacturer and the owners is much different than with many others. It really is a family, and the mutual respect and general good feelings appears to be somewhat rare in the RV field.

If you decide to start shopping for a unit, you will find a strong resale market for used trailers, and that demand remains high. There aren't a lot of trailers on the market, and they don't last long.

I could write for quite a while about what I've learned, and how much I like my unit (bought used last fall) but the site tells the story much better.

Good luck in your deliberations. Hope you join us.

Wayne
G-V_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote