View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:33 AM   #6
br2_wdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradS7535 View Post
Also as a side note, if I do end up purchasing this 2009, that means I will have a 2006 2720QB available for anyone who wants it. Since we are all fellow TM lovers here, I would sell it for exactly what I paid with shipping, don't need to make anything on it. Thanks for all the help.
Congrats on finding a 2nd unit which may work for you. If I remember correctly, you are located somewhere in California, which is the prime area right now to get top dollar for your 2006 TM, so the price you paid plus shipping is a reasonable expectation; anywhere else my guess is you would only be able to recover the price you paid.

As for the 2009 TM, I would tend to agree with you it looks to be the better unit, but as you know they will both work and function the same way. If it was me, I'd stay the course with the 2006 TM and get some TM experience under my belt this camping season. If it turns out to be everything you want, great, then look to upgrade the unit to a newer TM (or bigger) down the road.

If on the other hand the TM experience is not what you anticipated, you can then sell the unit a year from now without losing much money and go find something you'd prefer in a more traditional trailer or other RV option.

Either way, it's nice to have a 2nd option ... good luck!
-- Ben
br2_wdc is offline   Reply With Quote