View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 07:43 PM   #9
coralcruze

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralcruze View Post
@commodor47 Holy Molly do you see what I see... that red wire is connected to the wrong tab... tab that's is labeled ac2 on your picture is upper left corner as viewed from the back of ref. Now take a look at the picture I took of my ref. Hmnnn I think we found the issue so thank you for posting that picture.

Apparently the previous owner hooked up the recalled wires to the wrong tab. We never boondocked until now and could not figure out what is wrong with the red.

I guess the good thing is that this issue made me remove the entire refrigerator and refurbish it and boy did it need it. I don't mind having to replace a few of the components that I did because after 16 years in use they needed to go. The ref. Is cleaned up and looks great. This weekend I am going to rewire it and let you know how it went. Hopefully we will boondock with a cold ref. For the first time. Lol
Ok so I just checked the wiring diagram... seems that your red wire is NOT connected to the correct tab afterall at least according to the wiring diagram. G3 should be red wire not ac2. Can you confirm that you can run the refrigerator on propane?

Attached below is the wiring diagram off the top of my refrigerator.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220702-213705_Gallery.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	568.3 KB
ID:	21153  
coralcruze is offline   Reply With Quote