Thread: Our New 2922KB
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 10:24 PM   #9
BaconLover

That is correct - the furnace vent is behind where the entry door latches to when it’s open all the way. The furnace is under the dinette seat by the door. Custom RV said not to leave the door open when running the furnace since it will delaminate/warp the siding. At first I thought it was a weird place to put the vent, but then my husband mentioned that assuming it’s cold enough to run the heater, you probably wouldn’t have the entry door wide open!

Oh, and I ended up having to move the shower curtain after I took these pictures - it got in the way a little bit of the shells closing, so I just ended up laying it on top of the folder bathroom walls.

We had asked Custom RV whether TMs came with back up lights or not. Scott said that they don’t include them which seems weird/not as safe to me. So, at least as of July last year when this one was was manufactured, they didn’t do back up lights.

I also got new locks keyed to the entry door and installed then this weekend for the baggage compartment doors and the outside shower door (which took a bit of effort to get in there, but it seems to be working fine now). Instead of having three keys now, I have the one for the trailer since I will now have plenty of other keys for the things like the hitch lock, coupler lock, etc.

Also, just because I was curious, I took pictures from inside the closed trailer. I was curious to see how much space there was. We didn’t end up closing the outer front shell since just closing the back made was enough to get the idea. Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing those pictures, and I’ll post them. I also took some quick video as well!