View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 03:13 PM   #3
coralcruze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane826 View Post
Dometic SeaLand Traveler 711-M28C, or SeaLand for short. It’s a real porcelain toilet with fresh water flush that sits on top of a pedestal. The pedestal is a 10 gallon black tank that dumps out through the bottom plumbing. It’s about as close to a “regular” RV toilet as you’ll get without some serious creativity. There’s a some-assembly-required version known as the Poor Man’s SeaLand (PMS) that takes a bit of handiwork but can be put together for less than half the cost of the Dometic version. Search “SeaLand” on this website and you’ll find a ton of posts discussing installation, etc.
Thank you Shane that toilet looks great. How did you get that black box on the bottom? Is that an add on? It looks great!

So I just looked it up and the only thing that concerns me is the weight. At around 52 lbs. It's a substantial bump up from the existing thetford electra magic 80 which is only 10lbs. Reason I am concerned is that I already increased some weight on that side with a larger kitchen sink upgrade. So I am about 12 lbs. heavier already.
coralcruze is offline   Reply With Quote