Thread: TM work weekend
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:08 AM   #10
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

My dh was concerned with adding weight at the top of the seals so I just used polyester fiberfill. The thin one under the wardrobe has a couple of layers of quilt batting in it.

I looked on line for draft stoppers and found a lot of them filled with ground up fir tree needles. Suppose to smell nice. I got a quote to have some made for about 200.00. We felt that the smell would be over powering with that many. I have about 15.00 in these...so if we don't like them or need them...I am not out much money. Last night I made 4 toss pillows with deer pics...the colors blend well with the sofa. I found a hotel grade small bath mat at Walmart that fits perfectly in front of the door...there are small gaps there that it covers up perfectly. I called TM yesterday about the amber light covers and about buying some fabric to make a curtain for the door. I left a message and look forward to them calling me back.

I have been price electric blankets...good grief these things are expensive...ebay seems to have the best prices....looks like then have come a long way in the last 30 years or so. Guess I need to go to the mall (ugh) and look at some in Penney's to see if they are as heavy and lumpy as they used to be. From what I read they seemed to be made with more flexible wires then I remember. I know they are real "proud" of them...judging by the prices I am finding.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote