View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 11:04 AM   #4
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Ahh. Camping World. I was thinking you meant a Trailmanor dealer, who would have some experience with TMs. Camping World, of course, does not, so I guess I don't blame them for not wanting to get involved with the repair. Have you actually purchased the unit at this point, so Camping World is simply storing it for you until you can get there? If you are looking at the one in Grand Rapids, it is listed as "Deal Pending", not as "Sold".

Assuming this is the one, the exterior photos actually look remarkably good, though you would like to be able to check the tires, for instance. The interior looks very good, too, although you would like to be able to raise the lid on the toilet, examine the mattress, turn on the air conditioner, the refrig, the oven, and the furnace to ensure they work.

By all means, call or email the factory and be sure you understand what a replacement fresh water tank is going to cost you, including shipping. I'm betting it will be at least several hundred dollars. Did they lower the price by that much?

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote