View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
Goodyear Travels

Default Factory Service and Ed Lytle

There's a lot of good reasons to invest in a Trailmanor. The many pro's and a few con's can be easily found in the forum threads. You know --- you can buy a $1,000,000 motor home and still regret your decision if you do not have a service department that stands behind you and their products. I have tested the waters on several occasions always expecting to encounter resistance. I guess we get "gun shy" after so many battles with service departments throughout our lives and we begin to expect the "worst". Well, you won't get the "worst" from the Trailmanor folk --- you'll get the "best". I can't promise that they'll be working under the trailer beside you with a wrench and flashlight, but darn near. You'll hear it again and again in forum threads --- "Ed Lytle and the service department folks are high integrity and the real deal". If you decide on a TM --- don't do like I have done and expect the worst because of past experiences with others. If you have a problem, Relax --- cause a great team has got your back. You'll be motoring down the road in no time. Eric