View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 07:31 AM   #1
JohnMD

Default Atwood Wedgewood Vision Burners (and screws)

Hi all,

In our 2007 TM, we have the Atwood Wedgewood Vision Stove/Oven. It has three burners. One burner always ignites immediately, the second burner usually lights within two or three turns of the igniter knob, and the third burner often does not light, and when it does, can require quite a few turns of the igniter. The burners are very clean, propane flows great, and they all light immediately with a handheld lighter. I see the spark on all three burners when turning the igniter knob. Is it possible that sparks are not strong enough? Though, I cannot see a noticeable difference between the sparks. Is it possible that the igniter needs to be adjusted so it is closer to the burner? Without bending it, I don't see how this would be done. Any ideas?

Second, the original owners never used the oven, and neither have we. I finally got around to starting it yesterday just to see how it works. It works fine, but I noticed two of the screws that hold the rack support into place are missing, so the rack wobbles. I presume it is okay to use regular screws from the hardware store and that heat is not of concern?

Thanks,

John