View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 10:16 AM   #3
oldstick
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentcamper View Post
the AC breakers and DC power board should be on the hall wall where the fridge is. You have to open the panel

the TM comes with a propane detector no carbon detector. I think it should be on your model a few inchs from the floor on the small bathroom wall next to the kitchen sink. The rv industry has been install the detectors long before 1995. If you don't have one there check and see if your have some holes there. The units go bad and beep and some one may have removed it.

The status board (battery power/water levels). I would check and see if you have 12V DC going to the test switch. Then I would push the switch and see if you have 12V DC on the other side of the switch. Problem might be no 12V DC or a bad switch.
Good info from tent camper. I will add that if you do NOT find 12V at the status monitor, then also check to see if the radio and the TV antenna booster have power (if equipped with those) and are working. Not sure if the 95 model is the same, but the AC to DC converter on our 2003 has a separate 12V output for those lower power circuits. In other words, two separate 12V output sections, one for the low power items and another for the higher wattage things like the lights and other 12V appliances. So if none of those work, that could indicate a problem with the converter.

Also I discovered that having a bad battery connected (even with shore power connected) would cause the radio and monitor panel to not work. Unhook the battery and they should work with shore power if that is the problem, but you said you already put in a good battery.
oldstick is offline   Reply With Quote