View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 08:06 PM   #2
Wavery
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Househunterlives View Post
So I have our TM 3024 setting in the drive way. All setup and no shore power connected. It's dark and I can see a red light on top of the camper on. Its the FM antenna showing its on. But the radio is off. Went inside and closed the bathroom wall. Light on the antenna goes out. So there is a master power switch where the bath shower wall meets up. I would like to move that to a switch next to the door. So when we setup camp. I can reach in and turn on the power so the lights outside can work. Be helpful to have the outside lights work while trying to setup camp on a late arrival.
Tried searching to see if anyone has done this. Do away with the safety / master power switch on the bath shower wall. Seems it would be a matter of just relocating that connection to a manual switch. I would have it so the switch would light up when its on. We had the same feature on our Class A. We would always turn it off when we left the camper.
Some have done it. Just be aware that it is a fire risk.

If you forget to turn off a rear roof ceiling light before you close the camper down, there is a real risk of a fire. That's why they installed that "Safety Switch" where they did.