View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 11:44 AM   #1
fallingwater

Default 2013 2922KB-Chattanooga, TN., $15,499

2013 TM2922KB for sale that we purchased new in 2015. The camper is in excellent condition, and has been kept in a temperature & humidity controlled garage since purchase.

All appliances are in like new condition and in proper operating order. Options included when we purchased the unit include air conditioning unit with heat strip (we haven’t had to use the gas furnace), awning, Maxxair fan with cover, two hanging cabinets, clothes cabinet, refrigerator, microwave box stand with drawer, and 15” alloy wheels. All curtains and cushions are clean and in very good shape. The bearings have been kept lubricated and electric brakes are properly adjusted. I have a Tekonsha brake controller available, if needed, for your vehicle. The unit does not have a foldable tongue.

The trailer will be sold as a complete “turn-key” unit with all accessories included: Rhino sewage tubing/adapters with storage box, leveling blocks, hoses, microwave, toaster oven, dishes, utensils, 3” king size mattress topper, TV with hanging mount, etc. Virtually everything you need to start camping is included, and all manuals are in one binder. I have clear Title to the camper.

We are asking $15,499.00. The unit is very clean and has been well taken care of.

Please contact me at your convenience for additional information/questions.

Tim Gaddis
Chattanooga, TN
[email protected]
fallingwater is offline   Reply With Quote