View Single Post
Old 10-03-2001, 04:32 AM   #5
Chris_Bauer

Default Re: confused in texas...

I think it is a good idea to check with the factory first. It may turn out to be a good buy taking into consideration any work that may have to be done. There are three dealers in South Texas, Camper Clinic Rockport, Camper Clinic Buda, and Cyress Springs in Tomball (near Houston).

We bought ours new in January and use it a lot (too bad we didn't know about this used one).  I think the only time I have had any trouble with things fitting together was when I wasn't on level ground.  I think for the technology, practicality, good use of space, unbeatable fuel economy, no need to change tow vehicles, it is the greatest thing on the road.  The downside could be the setup time, but I have seen conventional trailers which require just about equal time, and well, I guess that's the only downside.  For us, it is the greatest thing on wheels and we have used it in snow, freezing cold, humid Texas heat and it works great.  I also think if you are a nature lover you can have the outdoors with less destruction to the environment, uses less water, less tow vehicle, less fuel ..............