Thread: Sofa in 2720
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
grill-n-go
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by F Shuman View Post
Had hoped for more replies . . . surely I am the only person bothered by this. It is really not a dealer issue, but one of design. Help!

My son's first comment about our 2720SL, "This is not camping! Fridge, AC, bathroom, ...(did not mention TV because we don't want television in our TM). He's a former Boy Scout, and when he camped with his mom and dad, it was in a tent, just like the Boy Scouts. On the other hand, my daughter, looks at our TM and says nothing (probably thinks what she said when she was age 15 (now age 35), "You guys are retarded!").

One of the most disconcerting feelings is when you realize you did not get not get what you think you paid for. There are two realities, yours, and the manufacturers.

I think you've got a valid point about the sofa in all the models that have the SL suffix.... Maybe TM will look for ways to improve on the quality of that bed that sleeps 2(??!)

When we bought our TM, we figured the bed in the back is for "us". When the grandchildren come along, the bed in the back is for everyone. Grandpa can sleep on the sofa.

What I'd like to know is, "Who have you got pegged for the sofa?".

'03 2720SL
'07 Tundra 4X4
grill-n-go is offline   Reply With Quote