View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 07:15 PM   #16
Wavery
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wahlsten View Post
It's a standard toilet- because of the newer style design of the drain lines (one hook up for the black water and another one for the gray water) you have to move the drain hose. In all my previous RV's there was only one and two valves (one for black and one for grey) I did not worry about having enough flow to clean out the drain hose I just used the full gray water tank to flush the line after draining the black tank. That is why I filled the toilet all the way to the top.

PS: When I had a 2720SL with the re-circulating toilet I would also fill it until I had water half way up the bowl and then open the drain under the toilet. Never had a leak.
John,

It really isn't a good thing to fill the black water tank so full that it backs-up into the toilet. However, it still shouldn't leak into the camper. If it is just leaking from the top of the tank onto the ground, that's a little more acceptable. If fact, there may be a vent hose on the top of the tank and that could be where the water is coming from.

Brulaz.......Please get that taken care of on your trailer right away.....