View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 08:16 AM   #7
Dreyfus9

Good Morning,

Don't know if you've found your TM yet but I'm reaching out in case you haven't. We are deciding to sell ours. I have no pictures yet since we've only just decided to sell but I'll post some if you're interested. The down side is we live in Naples Florida so you would be in for a drive if you were interested. Ours is a 2009 2720 queen bed on one side couch on the other (and a recliner). We've owned ours since 2017. It is well maintained and we did a number of upgrades. I made all new curtains, we put in a new air conditioner, a Sealand toilet, (the turd tumbler was a deal breaker for me) we installed the lift kit so we could get 15" rims and new D rated tires. The queen mattress is a 5" memory foam and we got all of this stuff in 2017 when we bought it. There are a few cosmetic upgrades created by my husband which add counter space too. We mostly used it to be snowbirds in Ft Myers Beach and lived in it from October to April in the same camp site. We bought a house in 2019 (Naples) and when Covid hit we had nowhere to go for over a year. Long story short we've recently decided that it's simply time now to sell. Our asking price will be $11,000. As I said, we haven't actually listed it yet and I think that's where I can put pictures. If you're interested send me an email: [email protected]
Dreyfus9 is offline   Reply With Quote