View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 01:03 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Hey, I'm a Yooper, too. Born in Ramsay, near Ironwood, back in the day when M-28 was gravel all the way across from the Soo.

Re TM's with a slide out. I think you mean TMs that used to have an "SL" suffix, like 2720SL, or "SD" suffix, but now have a "QS" or "QD" suffix, like 2720QS or 2720QD. They have a couch or dinette on a front slide, where the "QB" has a bed in front. If i am wrong, please correct me. This suffix change can be confusing.

As for anything you might have missed, you might go to the Trailmanor.com web site, quickly scan the options list, and see if there are any "must have" or "must not have" items. Today's list won't be totally applicable, but is reasonably stable with time. If you are really detail-oriented, you could look at the site in 2010 or so by using the Wayback Machine (www.archive.org). I think of the swing tongue in particular, which was an option for a long time.

Good luck with your quest. The UP would be a wonderful place to have a TM. During our travels, we've run into a couple folks who run lodges right on the south shore of the Lake.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote