View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
nonichris

Default We are converting this week from class C to TM

Our class C is 21 ft with a box on the back and the TM is a 3124KB. There is a lot more storage space in the TM except for the bathroom, so I can see that we will be keeping some of the bathroom stuff in another cupboard somewhere. We have three dobermans, so we decided to get the TM with the double bed up front, so they would have a nice place to hang out. They do not like being on the floor. We do like to travel light, but I am concerned about the size of the fridge, as we are mostly vegetarians, and use a lot of space for the veggies. We do know which produce can be kept outside the fridge from our years in Costa Rica. Much of the storage space under the bed in the back will need to be used for the dog equipment that we take to agility trials...canopy, exercise pens, soft crates, etc. and the food for the dogs. We do also have a large cargo box that fits on top of the tow vehicle. We plan to camp out a couple of days in my mother's back yard, where the TM is stored. Our road and driveway are too windy and narrow to dare to bring it up here on top of our mountain.