View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #13
Al-n-Sue

[quote=HappyTrails;46923]We purchased our TM from The Car Show - as I see several others have as well. It appears that the people at The Car Show are serious about being number one again this year (which they have been 11 times out 12). The individuals that I worked with are very friendly without being high pressure.

I went to look at a 2720, but DW saw a 3124 and liked that better. However, they had a 3326 and once DW saw that, it was the end of looking. Since we have about a foot of snow on the ground, camping will have to wait a while.
quote]

The Car Show certainly does a good job. They have been prepping my 2003 3124 for several days - I know because I've wanted to take a pre-delivery look at it and see how the Durango will handle the hitch weight - but it has been in the shop getting prepped every time I wnted to go by this week! Dave told me they would do a complete inspection of the trailer - not just look at things but actually fire up every appliance and system and let it run a while. They also set it up and hose it down to check for leaks! And I've heard from others that they do a great prep job. They also said they'd put new tires on if needed and new batteries if needed. I'll let you know how that comes out.

I've always felt that the 2720 was just a little small - even for just the two of us. We had enough small in the Starcraft popup we just sold! We've had our eye on the 3023 almost from the begining of our serach because of just a few more feet of space and not much difference in weight. But the king bed in the 3124 really drew us in. When this used one became available, we jumped on it. We have friends that we camp with and one has the 3023 and the other the 3124, so we know them well.

If you have a foot of snow, you must be in the mountians somewhere. Almost all the snow here in Monument is gone. we're having 60 degree days now - 66 today - so it is getting nice!

Hope to see you down the road
Alan