View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 03:32 PM   #1
KellyTomandBoys

Smile A couple questions....

Hi Everyone!
We are in the process of getting a used 2005 3023. I am so excited! We have had it all!! a tent, a pop-up, a hybrid and a travel trailer! But I have always had my heart set on a trailmanor. I loved the pop-up but not having a bathroom started to get on my nerves. So we got a Jayco Kiwi.. loved that too..But the bathroom was a wetbath as they call it..that started to be inconvenient after a while if someone had to use the bathroom after someone took a shower..VERY WET!!..and the fold out canvas pop outs were cold in cool weather and HOT in the heat. Plus the noise of a busy campground kept you up..so...last year we bought a Shadow Cruiser Fun Finder. Even though, I really wanted a Trailmanor..which at that time was impossilbe to find in NJ...I settled on the funfinder. With three growing boys this camper is way too small for us..Wonderful camper, but you feel like your living on top of each other..

So here are my questions..I am interested in finding out where the tv shelf hangs...no matter how I try and can't find this answer. Also is there a parts catalog of any sort or do you have to call the factory? Can you get trailmanor parts at a dealership?

I am so glad to be a new member! I have read so much information already!
Thank you, Kelly