View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 01:12 PM   #14
Janet H
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconLover View Post
And no offense Shane, but I do find people on this forum to be nicer and more cordial pretty much all the time where as sometimes, I just don’t get that same nice feeling with people on the TM Facebook site. A lot of the time, it’s fine and supportive, but sometimes people seem entitled or not as supportive there. Could just be me not getting them though!

There's no plan to change the vibe or intent of the forum and I agree that Facebook can be a wasteland for RVers looking for really good info about rigs and the practicalities of rving. The only changes being considered are to:
  • update the software
  • update the looks of the board (newer colors, some nice graphics, etc)
  • and finally to remove the sponsorship fee (still being considered)
All the current content, topics, attachments, accounts and even the forums current topic layout will be retained.

If you compared the proposed change to a home reno it would be like a new exterior paint color and an update to the house electrical service (invisible but important). The rooms would all be the same, the front door in the same location and the house address unchanged.
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote