View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #10
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Tyler - and everyone -

Tyler is a manufacturer's rep - i.e., salesman. A few days ago he approached Chris about permission to answer specific questions about his company's product, and Chris gave him a conditional OK. He does not have permission to revive old threads, to "see how everything is going", or to "hear what you have to say", so that he can improve his product, his sales figures, or any other reason. Most of those conversations are best conducted directly through his company's web site. He may have a very good product, and it might be a very good thing for TM owners, and if so, TM owners will spread the word, and his company will benefit.

If this seems rigid, please remember that there are thousands of RV products out there, and each manufacturer would like to build his sales by spotlighting his products here. I always suggest that these salesmen work the same way that the TrailManor Company itself does - watch the board, see the owners' likes and dislikes and problems and solutions, and use those observations to improve the product. No matter how politely the salesman does it, I am not willing to start this forum down any other road. The manufacturer's rep for Cheap Heat probably remembers this rule.

So if you have a specific question regarding his product, you can ask it here and he can answer it here. But advertising or general discussion, in whatever form, is still not a part of this board.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote