View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 02:23 PM   #4
BLAZER

WOW, those are some quick replies.
I checked the NADA and with the options I know it has, it low retails at 6100 and high retail at 7300 so even if we would have to pruchase it at their 5999 with no haggling, it sounds like a decent deal.
I really like the fact that it tows low and is light weight, big factor for gas mileage and wear/tear on the TV. My Astro is rear wheel drive with extra springs in the rear and hopefully will be getting a V8 transplant this winter so no worries in that dept.
Since we now have a popup, having to put everything on the floor is no big deal either, can live with that. Storage maybe an issue though, epsecially with bringing bikes,firewood etc. I now have a basket/tray for the hitch which has an extension on it to tow the camper. That will be a no no for a bigger trailer, the tongue weight would probably be way to much so have to find a new spot for the bikes.
Shower and bathroom look great. I have a 6 yr old that has to pee every hour and that would be great. Wifey likes that option too.
They look really appealing, but a couple drawbacks I already see.....
1. Not being able to get in while closed. I can still do this with the popup, guess we could live with that.
2. Seems tight on floor space, but we have a, 8' box popup so wthat would be double....pent house for us.
Other than that, don't see too many drawbacks. Guess I will know once I see it. I'm the kind of person....I will look at it, walk away, make offer and if it's meant to be, then I will get it. just have to wait and see.

Thanks for replies.