View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 04:05 PM   #12
mntlblok

Default More garage questions

I'm brand new here and brand new to RV'ing. I've narrowed my choices down to TT's that will fit in my garage, but are hard sided. TM 2619, while maybe heavier than what I want to deal with, is still in the running.

My garage sits at a right angle to the primary driveway direction, necessitating a sharp turn at entry. It could be that, with the other car out of the way, that I might be able to back the TM into the garage. Maybe not.

My question is, can a couple of relatively small humans do any significant moving of this smallest of TM's by hand if it can't be accurately positioned by the TV?

Note the advanced use of abbreviations by the newbie. Google has threatened to start charging me for all of my searches for RV info. However, I have *not* been able to come up with what such abbreviations as "DW" and "DH" mean - and am almost afraid to speculate.

Kevin
Savannah, GA

Soon to be Chalet XL 1930 or Chalet Arrowhead or Aliner LXE or Aliner Cabin A3 or Hi-Lo Towlite 1706T (probably not) or Trailmanor 2619 owner.