Thread: Do they leak?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 12:53 PM   #15
2bcs1jrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bcs1jrt
Well, I will get back to you on Monday. I have a 10 year old 2518. I am leaving for a Dog Agility trial in about 30 min. It is a 4 day trial in Dixon CA where it has been raining non stop all week and according to weather.com, it will continue to do so until Monday. I can say that I have left it open for the last 3 days in pouring rain and have seen no leaks so far. I purchased it last June so we haven't had to camp in rain so far. If we don't leak in the next 4 days, I for one will be convinced. Of course it may be hard to tell with 2 wet humans and 3 wet dogs living in it for 4 days.
I'm off to the mud fest! Now this is my idea of fun!!
Cheri
PS
Love that Spell Check!
well, we're back and happy to say, no leaks!. As I said, I had it set up in the driveway for 3 days prior to our trip with lots of heavy rain. The sky opened up once again as I was closing it up preparing to tow. Not a drop got inside during the process. We had showers and occasional heavy rain on Wed, Thur, and Sun. of our trip with no problems! I was very happy with the experience.
This weekend we will go back in and work on the muddy mess created by 4 days 3 dogs and 2 humans in the mud and muck.
Cheri