View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 05:59 AM   #20
Doug W.

Default Observations

I am also in the market for a TrailManor. Either as a kid or as an adult, we have had a large TT, several tent trailers, various other trailers and tents. Here are some observations.

Any trailer will sway if loaded wrong. Many people pulling to large a trailer try to compensate by making the tongue weight to light and that will make any trailer sway. Some people don't pay attention when packing. I have made that mistake with my small tent trailer. It will sway if packed wrong. Al I did both time was open it up and redistribute the load. The larger profile TT have more problems with sway the low profile ones, because of wind and semis so packing correctly is not always the solution.

Hi-Lo are a great trailer, but there are two reason I would not get one. First, I do not like the fabic walls for the top half of the bathroom. Second unless you get a real large one, there is no seperate bed. My wife prefers to go to bed early and I do not, so I like TM permanet beds. I know there would be quite a fights if we had a Hi-Lo, because she would want to go to bed and I was not ready yet.