View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 08:54 PM   #13
hal

Brigitte, Because of the fender well in the lowest opening next to the stove, we did not install a drawer. So, pots, pans & coffee pot are stored in this area plus the opening that is directly below the stove. One of the advantages of this system is that there are three different drawers based on depth to select from. We use the shallowest one to keep spices and other small food packets, etc. In the same opening, and on the same frame, we used a medium depth drawer. In the area directly below the microwave, we installed one of the deepest drawers. It is great for boxes of cereal, etc. Then in the opening just below, we installed a medium size drawers. Depending on the heighth of the opening, you can mix depths in the same frame.

Before you purchase any of the parts, please measure your cabinet openings. I understand that the factory may have made the openings in the 06 TMs narrower. If I could get to my TM I could measure the openings in my TM. If anyone wishes to measure their openings (height and width) and let me know the measurements, I could verify any such changes. I would also need to know the year of TM being measured. [email protected]

Hal