Thread: Shower Curtain
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 05:25 PM   #3
BobRederick

Elaina & Geo,

I have a 2004 3326. The shower is a nylon fabric type material. It is good choice and allows air to get throught it for quicker drying. It looks like two normal curtains were sewn together end to end to make the long curtain to go all the way around the shower. The curtain hangs from smaller u-shaped wires that have rollers on each end. The rollers fit in the track above the shower and hold the curtain out a bit beyond the edge of the tub to give you more room in there. I have seen these rollers at Camping World. I would suggest you look there in addition to checking at the factory for price. The factory curtains are about 6 inches too long and lay in the water puddle in the tub which I found to be restricting. Cutting this off and reheming it (see article by Hal in Colorado) made my shower seem larger and much more useable. Hal's design uses velcro patches to a) hold the curtain against the wall, b) to form closure of the opening, & c) to hold the curtain open after the shower so it can get air circulation and dry more quickly. I find it a very nice improvement to the TM.

Bob