View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 06:25 AM   #7

Default Re: Where To Put Everyone's Personal Belongings?

Windbreaker~

I like your idea about bagging  each meal separately -- a little planning goes a long way.  We usually keep most of our dry food in the car along w/a cooler.   The fridge just didn't accommodate a week's worth of food for 6 of us!  Also saw somewhere that people take along the fold-up clothes dryers that they use for towels when a line is not permitted - I'm sure it would fit under one of the ends of the trailer.  Wet towels do become a problem.

This past week I brought several over-the-door hooks and found them very useful both on the inside and outside of the bathroom walls - mostly for towels (on every wall!).  We also kept the dirty laundry in a bag in the tub.

I'm thinking of making a hanging toiletries bag that would roll up when not in use -- and could hang on one side of the bathroom mirror.  Everything would go in sideways pockets so it could roll for easy storage while in transit.   Saw something like it on QVC but it would be much too big -- I'll let you all know if it works out.