View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 04:21 AM   #3
BobWilson
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Where To Put Everyone's Personal Belongings?

You are trying to attack the problems of American Culture.  We live in a society where there is a growing desire for comfort, luxuries, and appearance of affluent large modern home.  The interior of the Trailmanor is built to look more like a new model house for sale than a practical multipurpose camping vehicle.  

They could have done a lot more to provide light weight storage options.  But it wouldn't look as good.  I even hesitated to get the over the sink cabinet because it was heavy to lift and put in place while leaning over the sink.  But I want something I can put there for storage and will find some lightweight hanging devices to put on other walls that won't interfere with the closure of the unit.

You have more variety of commercial products for storage and utility than ever before.  Just look around at the various stores and browse the internet.  You will be amazed at the creativity you can do.

But maybe you should consider the reasons that you take your TM out.  Learn to do with less and thank God you have a healthy body just to be outdoors and enjoy what is free.
BobWilson is offline   Reply With Quote