View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:53 AM   #10
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoMiPa View Post
Great job on this project, and a great tutorial with all your photos & explanations! This should be pinned, or saved, or something, as a reference document, so no one has to reinvent that wheel.
Holly -

I agree. This is one of the cleverest, and most useful mods, I have seen. I have copied the posts into the TM Technical Library. Later today I will figure out how to merge all six posts into one big tutorial, to make it easy to print out.

Dude -

If you make further posts here in the forum, I will copy them into the same thread in the Library. I note that all your pictures currently reside on a photo-hosting site, instead of being attached to your posts. Unfortunately, photo hosting sites tend to disappear with little or no warning, and here on the forum we have lost a lot of good information when this happens. To prevent this, I may try to copy out your photos, and attach them to your posts so that they are stored right here on the forum. Copying and attaching is a long process, so please be patient if you see some strange things going on.

Thanks for the invention, and the clear explanation.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote