View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 06:01 AM   #1
Casey Freswick

Default 2720 Slide out Problem

I have been fixing up a used 2720 living room slide out since I bought it a month ago. It is a 2003 so has some problems. But I did not think I would have this many. I am sure the previous edit owner messed me up by not telling me the problems. Some where expected. Replaced all bolts for tension bars with stainless steal. The battery had fallen though the underside aluminum. Fixed. New weather stripping. In process. Still trying to find a wheel for the front jack. Is there a special size? Propane refrigerator not working. Just downloaded in for from this forum. Fan on air conditioner not working. Needs to be replaced. Should I get a new air conditioner? Big problem just figured out. Slide out broke. I believe there should be 4 wheels that slide the slide out. My slide out will go 6 inches further out than it should and moves from side to side about 4 inches at a tie. Facing the trailer the left side outside wheel is missing. The middle right side wheel is dragging much more than it should and has buckled the aluminum on the bottom of the slide out. If has indented the underside about 1/4 of an inch and the aluminum has kind of folded in on itself. Of course it is easier to punch in than pull out. How can I replace the left side wheel? How can I fix the underside?
Casey Freswick is offline   Reply With Quote