View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:44 AM   #12
clown9644

My thoughts from your posts:

If this is a private seller you should probably not offer more than 14.5 and then take the unit to a dealer for WDH, Brake controller (you can install yourself in most vehicles in under 2 hours) and get the wheel bearings repacked (they will have to check and adjust brakes when they do this so do not ask or they may charge you!). If they do not want to negotiate I would wait a month or so and call them to see if they are ready to sell it.

If a dealer I would offer the 15.5 with the additions. If he is a TM dealer he will know it is a fair offer/

Either way, I think a private or dealer will wiggle some but you are on the way to buying a great camper.

NOTE: At the TM Jubilee it was determined over a campfire that more than half of us have bought our TMs used and traveled out of our state to get it. We sort of wondered where all the folks are that buy them NEW and trade them in, etc. Nobody had the answer and there were only 3 folks at the campfire (about 25 of us) that had bought theirs new!