View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 AM   #13
clown9644

While the tire dealer is putting those new tires on and packing the bearings and adjusting the brakes head over to Wally World and get a fresh tank of LP, chemicals for the commode, white hose for potable water, sewer hose (stinky slinky) and some food to eat. You will need a cheap tool set (I use one of those 104 piece sets from Wally to do emergency repairs, you know I can get her home now type) , I use a breaker bar for lugs, and a decent tire gauge (digital is best) and a good air compressor for tires are about 60-65 lbs, you will need a square bit set for screws (I carry some screws, fuses bulbs also) , some grease for your ball and coupler connection (a tennis ball to cover the goop when not connected helps). ; I carry 2- 10 foot long tie downs in case one of the catches breaks so I can get home. A battery operated drill is very handy also, get some round steel the size of your jacks handle, bend it and use your drill to lower/raise the leveler jacks and awning, no more hand cranking. Of course bedding, pots and pans seem to also come in handy, though I use a local restaurant guide a lot too.
Enjoy your new to u TM!

I don't have a corkscrew, my beverage has snap caps!