View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 06:18 AM   #19
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany Dogs View Post
As a side note, with no major regret that we went with the "SD" model, since it replicated what our Coleman had, we sort of wish we went with the "SL" model. We would not have room for the recliner chair (in the "SL") since our dogs need that spot but we would have figured out something we could do with that chair. The table in the "SD" just doesn't seem to work very good with the seats in that there is not enough room to get in and out of the seats very easily. Seems like the table needs to be 4" more narrow than it is now and if that happened, it almost becomes useless. But I blame myself being 255 pounds with a very well invested beer belly.
There are a lot of nice light weight tables that may fit in that same space and be narrower then the tm table. We have three folding aluminum tables that roll up and fit into bags for storage. They make a square model and a longer rectangle. Recently they have begun offering the table tops in wood or in wood look aluminum. If the width is the same as what you have perhaps you could slide the table closer to the other bench so you can enter the seat.

We have met people at rv shows who were only shopping for rvs with tables and chairs for the same reason.

Walmart also sells a nice white plastic table that folds in half that might work. It is usually in sporting goods near the camping area.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote