Thread: Tongue weight
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #15
scrubjaysnest
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFlum View Post
No problem! I love the helpful, friendly atmosphere here. I wish TM had a dealership closer. We won't get to see one until the spring when we visit my wife's brother's family in Fort Worth. There is a dealer in Cleburne, southwest of Fort Worth. I can't justify spending almost 4 hours in the car just to look at TM.
We got our 2011 2720SL from that dealer, they were about $6000 cheaper then our local dealer in Florida. And since we make the trip to FT Worth about every 3 or 4 months it was no big deal for us. The folks there were great to deal with and went over every item on our new TM, they even gave us what we asked for on 10 year old pop up. The only down side is what they had on the lot was many options we could do without, swing hitch, and power tongue are a few. The places we camp the pins in the swing tongue will be real grief in a few years.

mods: 2- 100 watt solar panels, on roof, 300 watts portable

“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
scrubjaysnest is offline   Reply With Quote