View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 11:20 AM   #14
PopBeavers

It might have started out as a troll, but I am still thinking of a solution to my problem.

If I load the 700 pound Polaris Sportsman X2 ATV (driver plus passenger) in the 8 foot bed, and I tow my TM 2720, where do I put my Yamaha WR250R Dual Sport (street legal dirt bike) motorcycle?

This would be only for those situations where it is my wife and I. She rides the ATV (Big Bertha) and I ride the motorcycle.

Since it is an X2 we could just double up on the ATV, but I prefer riding in the forest with two off road vehicles, in case one of them breaks down.

IF the kids (son 27 with his wife, daughter 30) Then we take another ATV (single rider) plus two more off road motorcycles, thus the second truck and ATV trailer.

Can't park a toy hauler at home and I refuse to pay $100 plus per month to store it in a gravel fenced in but no security storage facility.

Maybe I should just move.

I do believe it can be done, but I am not certain that my 2500HD has enough capacity. I should have bought a 3500HD dually. Gas would have been fine. I don't think I am heavy enough to need diesel.