View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 08:07 PM   #13
mike-rm-cd

Lynn, welcome to the site: We bought a 2002 2720 SD last October. Loved it, camped for 45 days +. Then we had our dealer watch for a special order TM (with a KS bed). Saw one, didn't like it. Then he said he had a 3326K for delivery, please come look. We did. When I saw the smile on my wife (30 seconds after stepping up and in), I knew we were about to trade up.

We did, and the 3326 is stupendous. We have been out once, for 3 days - and will go out over Labor Day for 8 days. Bay Area for a month in Oct, Mesa, AZ in Jan '08 for 3+ months.

3326 tows easily (we have a Tundra V8 - 2005), and I am pretty much convinced we can take the new TM almost anywhere. IF my wonderful wife allows the attempt!

Factory says that this 30' trailer is "the equivalent of a 33' trailer." My tape measure shows this one to be 30' 1" -- but I am really confused that 31 feet is the "equivalent" of a 33 foot trailer. When I reserve a campsite, I say that it is a Travel Trailer 30 feet in length. Let the CG argue about the other 3 feet!

Call a dealer (or many), and ask them to call you when a special order has arrived. You don't (maybe won't) see many of these (used) for sale. Keep on with the Owners' Forum - it is a WORLD of good information.