View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 05:02 PM   #24
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaboy View Post
The outside storage compartment holds a lot. I keep two camp chairs, a large rei folding table, a small round folding table, a large mat for under the awning, water hose, water filter, misc stuff, a really handy compartment.
The inside storage compartment I've yet to really use,but collects misc stuff I'm not sure where else to store. It is a narrow but deep compartment. I do keep my small Sears wet/dry vac there-just fits.
And the queen bed works well for two adults although the king bed would be better yet if that was the only consideration.
Correct. The rear trunk is spacious. I keep 6 camp chairs, 8 piece rubber mat system, folding camp table, 2 water hoses, 30a extension cable, camp shovel, sewer hose elbows, mini compressor, tools. Inside under the bed, we store all bedding, pillows, 2 electric table fans, small electric ceramic heater, tent, sleeping bag and the rear bed step stool. Ours has a hanger rod so we can store jackets as well. We keep our shoes in one or more of the drawers under the sofa. Wardrobe closet with hanger bar is very functional. Place a shelve 1/3 to the bottom for upper and lower items.

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote