View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
ChillEDog

I have no experience in cold weather but I recall reading some posts here that sub-freezing temps were not an issue for those who did camp in those conditions. I recall being impressed.

Bathroom - I would call it smallish. Of course, I am 6'3". But when its late, and I don't want to trek to the park facilities, I love being able to take a shower in the TM. Toilet works great. Bathroom fold-down is not exactly push-button easy but not terribly difficult. One thing of note, best I can tell, the bathroom is the same size for all TrailManors. You would think it'd get bigger with the bigger models. I may be wrong here - I am judging only from looking at pictures.

Storage - We have a 2619, I would say storage for 4 for 3 weeks would be tough. That said, the storage capacity of the 2720 may be entirely different. There may be more drawers for instance. Some models have hanging cabinets (which I sort of drool over) for additional storage space (they remove for fold-down). I assume you are talking about clothes & personal items. We eat up a lot of our drawers with camping-related hardware before we even get to personal items. If you pack in duffels or backpacks, those can be stored on the beds during the day, or maybe in the back of the tow vehicle.

Good luck.
ChillEDog is offline   Reply With Quote