View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #13
moaboy

The 25th Anniversary TM also launched a number of changes-upgrades. I believe it was first offered in 2008, maybe 2009. That is when they first offered the new paint scheme (old blue, new current brown deign), 15 inch mag wheels, tinted glass, different flooring, new interior fabrics and "marble" look counter tops to name just a few that I can remember. Later in calendar 2009 they incorporated these changes across all models, some of them standard, some as options.
I had been looking at TM's for a number of years and liked the new ones so much, that is when I jumped in and bought my 2009.5 2720.
One recent change I think is a particularly good one is the taller sink that is then flush with the rest of that section of kitchen counter. It comes with a folding kitchen faucet. So as time goes on they keep tweaking the models I think for the better.
All in all, newer is better for a number of reasons if one can afford to go that route.
But if one can only afford an older model, that works too. What's important is enjoying the outdoor experience.
PS I too have never had buyer's remorse, I just wish I could get out more often....