View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #5
Bailey'sMom
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterP View Post
I can't answer your question directly, but have a couple of my own for you.

The box contains cabinets, shower pan, and other spaces that are not "liveable" areas. What space are you trying to define?

The bed(s) or couch areas add liveable space, which is greater than the area of the closed trailer. Is this area you are considering?

Are you simply looking for square feet of floor space? If so, it ignores the areas I have mentioned.

You should be able to estimate some of the dimensions by looking at the floor plans on the factory site. The rest seems a bit subjective IMO.

I am trying to figure out if you ran a measuring tape down the center of the trailmanor (on the floor) from rear bed to front bed, what is that distance. I am trying to compare how much counter space in TM vs my pop up, and about how much length of that floor space is taken up by the bath in the 2417.

I know 99% of you think I am nuts to not want the bath but unless I can buy a 2720 or longer then the amount of counter and storage is not sufficient for how I like to camp. But while the bath would be nice, I use a bucket at night and on rainy days, so I could still do that with the 2417 and not give up counter space.

The pictures I saw show the stove with very little counter around it. Well I cook a lot in my camper and want some counter space near my stove.

Guess I will only really know when I see it in person.

Obviously we all camp differently. Another thing I will not get is the air conditioner. I know most people would think I'm nuts but that's okay. I have no electricity so would not run it anyway.

(RIP Bailey - 12/6/2020)
Welcome Sophie DOB 1/5/2021
Mini Goldendoodle (who's not so mini)

New to me 2010. 2720SD TrailManor
New to me 2010 Chevy Traverse

Both purchased July 2013

Factory installed 80W solar panel.

New batteries June 30th 2018.
(SLIGC115 Duracell Ultra 6V Deep Cycle Golf Cart Battery x 2)
New bag seals Sept 2020
Rohent R7 HD 1080P RV Wireless Backup Camera Installed Sept 2020
Bailey'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote