View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 08:07 AM   #7
Chris_Bauer

Default Re:Trail Manor for Extended Trips

I have had both a 2720SL and a 3326. For two people I think both units are suitable for fulltiming. However, the 3326 offers much more room. Storage is abundant. You have a king-size bed, a dinette, etc. We have wintered in the TM with snow, ice and 65 mph winds. Knowing many fulltimers, I think a TM is a good choice. You can really save money on fuel (check monthly expenses for fulltiming and gas is always at the top of the list), a smaller tow vehicle and most of all, it is better for the environment. Afterall, isn't what this is all about, enjoying nature, freedom etc.

For me, a good night's sleep is one of the most important requirements, and a king-size bed in an RV is very hard to find.

One other thing, I just read my RVTraveler newsletter on line and they talk about three new rvs for 2004. In all the info and the specs not once does it talk about m.p.g. on the motorhome or the F550 megaton pickup. I believe we should start thinking more about the fuel we consume as it is becoming or will become more expensive and does affect the environment. Just my two pesos.

Chris Bauer