View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 09:58 PM   #2
Windbreaker

Default Re:Trail Manor for Extended Trips

I'm not full timing, nor have we stayed in it for any time over 16 days in a row. But, I offer the following.

I would never consider full timing in one.

Extended trips are a sure to happen thing. Now your questions has a lot of possible answers. What kind of camper are you? Do you park it and set around the campground? If you do I don't think you would be happy with it. On the other hand if you plan on using it to eat and sleep in mostly, the rest of the time out doing other things I think you would be very happy with it.

On that 16 day trip we spent every night in it, ate breakfast and dinner and spent most evening in or near the camper but the days were spent out seeing the country side, visiting places we had never been before. We loved it. Had the trip been in the winter we would not have enjoyed it. Spring, summer, and fall are all good times (for us) to get out and do thus the TM is great for our camping style.

If you enjoy watching TV while parked in a campground you might not like it so much even though you could do that (I know of one couple where the wife sets in the camper all day and the man gets out and runs around seeing what there is to see. . . to each his own.