View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #10
OneMoBear
TrailManor Master

We have gone a step further than curtains with ours. When we were at the beach in California, our neighbor walked up and told us that he had seen our cat through the window and went up to say hi to him and "thought he was going to come through the screen at me". 1. We were absolutely shocked because that is NOT why his name is Monster. 2. The cat was on the bed. 3. On what planet is it ok to walk up to a stranger's trailer and look in the bedroom window???? Anyway, we had covers for the huge windshield and driver and passenger windows on our Bounder and loved them. After this experience at the beach, we ordered them for the bedroom windows on the TM. We loved them so much that we just ordered them for the rest of the windows. With these, you can see out, people can't see in and you have just as much privacy with the curtains open and the windows open (can you say bathroom). A link to a picture that shows one of them on the window is http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ad.php?t=10445. I'm too lazy to find the picture on my computer or camera.

Malinda
Thule for our tandem Hobie Kayak :-)
120w Solar Panel - 2.5" lift 15" Marathons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OneMoBear is offline   Reply With Quote