View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 11:42 AM   #32
jasonv31

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmhellings View Post
I recently completed my Poor Man's Sealand Alternative, largely following the advice of Dudeabides. One difference is that I added about 6 Gallons of capacity by doing the 3" -line-around-the-gray-tank-mod. All in all, I should have about 14 gal. black water capacity.

Also, instead of trimming the flange on the right side of the tank, I opened up the wall under the shower, and pushed the tank partially under there. It achieved the same end but with less tank cutting.

THANK YOU DUDEABIDES, for all your research and launching me on this mission to remove the regurgitating toilet.

Paul
Do you have a link for the "3" -line-around-the-gray-tank-mod" that adds additional capacity ? Also as the previous poster asked ... please post a few pictures ! Thanks for the tweaks on this mod and thanks a lot for the great mod @dudeabides !

Mods completed so far : New flooring; New Curtains; Removed Thetford for CAMCO portable; installed 110 volt refrigerator

Mods to be installed : 300 watt renogy solar system (MTTP controller), 3000 watt inverter, Automatic transfer switch, 2 - 6 volt Trojan FLA batteries; Scissor Jacks; LED lighting inside and out.
jasonv31 is offline   Reply With Quote